Special Operations Boats
The Boomeranger Special Operations Boats are especially designed for heavy duty maritime authority use such as patrolling, interception, boarding and search and rescue.
The Boomeranger Special Operations Boats are widely in use by Navies, Marines, Special Forces and other professional users around the world. Since widely deployed, Boomerangers are often spotted in action in international military and peacekeeping operations.
|Model||L.O.A.||B.O.A.||Max. speed||Max. load|
* All dimensions and performance values are subject to project-specific arrangements, engines, propulsion and accessories. Speed values in brackets for inboard models.
Want to know more?
- High-quality materials, professional workmanship and overscaled structures for ultimate endurance and safety
- GRP or aluminium hull
- Watertight hull structure without using foam
- Deep V-hull for uncompromised maneuvering in all conditions
- Designed to operate in any climate from the arctic seas to the tropic
- Both the collar and the hull designed to carry full displacement
- Collar divided to seven compartments by default, emergency fill bags for damaged compartments
- Reinforced air-filled collar and a sleek rubbing strake to suit boarding operations
- Ergonomical details and shock-mitigating seats for crewmembers
Night Vision and EOS Systems
FLIR Talon, FLIR 230, FLIR 280, Wescam/3L MX-10MS, Controp Quad
Intercom & comms systems
Peltor M3, Savox, Thales, Harris
Airborne MCADS air-drop compatibility, Hercules C-130, Ilyushin IL-76, C-17 Globemaster
Container transport systems
Integration to Mothership
Slipway tractors, hydraulic trailers, dock and storage trailers.
Rail mounted equipment racks
Replacable aramid composite panels for NIJ levels I, II-A, II, III-A, III and IV
Non-explosive fuel tanks
Self-sealing coating & aluminum mesh balls
As default Boomeranger Boats are delivered with a final delivery specification, full drawings set with for all systems (machinery, steering, fuel, electrics etc.), list of components and equipment, user’s, maintenance and installation manuals, list of lubricants and acceptance test protocols.