Fast Rescue Boats
The Boomeranger Fast Rescue Boats do not work only as life-saving vessels, but versatile RIB boats for different assisting tasks of the mothership.
Whereas standard fast rescue boats are built for one time use in case of accident, the Boomeranger Fast Rescue Boats are versatile workboats for support tasks of the mothership with a complete SOLAS Fast Rescue Boat approval. Boomeranger Fast Rescue Boats are used in variable applications onboard multipurpose off-shore vessels, ice-breakers, oil spill response vessels, off- and in-shore patrol vessels, mine sweepers and hunters, logistic support vessels, corvettes and frigates.
|Model||L.O.A.||B.O.A.||Max. speed||Max. load|
* All dimensions and performance values are subject to project-specific arrangements, engines, propulsion and accessories. Speed values in brackets for inboard models.
Want to know more?
- Certifed according to SOLAS LSA Code and MSC 81 (70) Rules for Fast Rescue Boats.
- One boat does it all: no need of separate auxiliary boat also means less davits, less cost and saving of space.
- High-quality materials, professional workmanship and over-scaled structures for unrivaled lifetime and low maintenance and lifetime cost.
- Integration to mother ships davit or ramp system and full documentation supported by Boomeranger’s in-house naval architect office.
- Proven design for worldwide deployment from the tropics to the arctic.
SOLAS/LSA-code certification with exceptions
Full bodied heavy duty RHIB certified and tested to SOLAS/LSA-code and build with customer specified exceptions like colour, electric system and higher test pay-load requirements.
Integration to rescue boat davits
Customized compatability and integration support to Vestdavit PAP/PAPH, PLR, Palfinger, Norsafe NDA, Davit International D-NPS.35 and other davit systems.
Single-point lifting frames with Henriksen Hooks
Single-point lifting frames with Hatecke Hooks
Boomeranger BB2500 Bow-hook
Bureau Veritas certified heavy-duty painter bow hook for 2,5tons (Safety factor 4)
CO2-Self-righting bags integrated to aft targa frame.
SOLAS equipment, life-rafts, life-saving appliances, man-over-board nets, lifejackets.
Replacable aramid composite panels for NIJ levels I, II-A, II, III-A, III and IV
Night vision and EOS systems
FLIR Talon, FLIR 230, FLIR 280, Wescam/3L MX-10MS
Intercom & comms systems
Peltor M3, Savox, Thales, Harris.
Reinforced deck fundaments or rail quick-mount integration of 5,56mm, 7,62×39/51, Grenade launcher.
As default Boomeranger Boats are delivered with a final delivery specification, full drawings set with for all systems (machinery, steering, fuel, electrics etc.), list of components and equipment, user’s, maintenance and installation manuals, list of lubricants and acceptance test protocols.